Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One Fine Blessing

I love blogging.  I may not be the most up and up blogger. But the multitude of amazing people you come across amazes me.  I stumbled upon Suzanne here .  She is doing an amazing good deed.  You can read about it on her sidebar where you see this picture.



She has graciously lined up a way to send Senior Citizen's birthday cards.  I  was so touched when I read this good deed.  The response she has gotten from some of these individual pulls at your heart strings in such a way... it's indescribable.  I have signed up to be on the e-mailing list to receive birthdays.  Won't you too?

Please take the time to visit Suzanne at Coloradolady.  She is another one of those amazing bloggers out there, just like you.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kim

No comments: