Monday, August 15, 2011

I won... I actually won!

After a bittersweet weekend, you know the kind, school starts this week, Mike starts his new job... summer has come to an end... that kind.  I was reluctant to come to work today because I  just didn't want to face reality.

I got in, (hadn't touched any emails since Friday) and I got a bright ray of sunshine in my inbox!


"Congratulations you are the winner of the Utility Apron blog give away.

Please respond to this email with your mailing address and we'll get it shipped right out to you.

Thank you for entering.


Margo Arrick
Flea Market Style
Blog Administrator"
WHOO HOO!  Do you ever enter blog giveaways and never, ever win anything.  To me, that's not the point really, I like to support my fellow bloggers... but winning does make following a bit sweeter, doesn't it?

So,look at what I won...


Isn't it fantastic!!!  The retro material,the oh-so-useful pockets... I'm in love! 


Now, if you haven't been over to Flea Market Style you haven't been junkin' very long!  First, there are some AmAzInG ladies working hard to bring us inspiration and purpose for what we do diggin' in dumpsters, hittin' auctions.  They are, in fact, working on another fall magazine for us to drool over.



(Aren't those luggage shelves amazing?)

And the utility apron I won was made by Ki Nassauer's sister, Karla.  You can find more apron's in her Etsy store here. I have actually met many of you from Ki's inspiring website, Junk Revolution.

So, if you haven't been to any of the sites I tagged, then I highly suggest you do.  You will find so much inspiration, you'll wanna get your paint pants on, grab a tool belt, and start that project you've been staring at for the past month!

Now GO!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments: