Tuesday, September 20, 2011

And that's a wrap!

Hello All!  And how is your week going?

I decided to take a vacation day last Thursday (remember I don't work Friday's) so I could get some much needed work done around the house... ALL BY MYSELF!

I am in the process of purchasing a step back cupboard from the store I consign at, but I need to remove two cupboards in the process.  (Yes, you can have too many cupboards.)  So I needed to move furniture and rearrange.  I admit, I haven't done that in months, possibly a year or two... but I was motivated!  I decided some of these items that I collect and gather at auctions doesn't need to be sold.  I can keep some things.  So, I spent the day working on this in the house.

Gathering old boxes...


And doing this...


(for some reason my iPhone was not in the mood to take good pix)

I then compiled a few suitcases...


and some old frames...

Ah, much better!

Now I needed to move outside... the fall air is here, the leaves are falling and this cupboard was going to fall apart if I let it set in the rain one more storm!




Got my vinyl machine out and added a few personal touches...


And that's a wrap.  On my fall decorating that is!  Gotta love days off!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Will you please come take a day off and be me??? Love the decorating you did..we picked up a neat green colored suitcase last weekend...love how you displayed yours. Pecatonica IL Flea Market.....you need to be there!!