Well- last weekend I had my first craft booth at the high school where I grew up. My mom has been doing it for years, so I thought I'd see if my junking tastes would fit in with the crowd.
Whew! What a day! My head was SO big I was afraid I wasn't going to get back out of the building!!! I had people lined up and backed up in my booth! Many great comments and a couple invites to other shows... yep, I done good!
Here's some pix of my booth! Thanks for stopping by and have a GRRReat day!
The air is cool, the season is fall, Soon Halloween will come to all. Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore... Tricky witches at your door. The spooks are after things to do, In fact, a spook brought this "BOO" to you. The excitement comes when friends like you, Copy this note and make it two. We'll all have smiles on our faces, When we see who Boo'd who's places.
I was boo'd by Robelyn at http://www.redneckchic.blogspot.com/. And I'm passing on the BOO to these four:
1. Sue at http://chiccottagejunk.blogspot.com/
2. Jill at http://jillruth.blogspot.com/
3. Janelle at http://www.thefarmerswifeiniowa.blogspot.com/
4. and Ann at http://magpiecottage.blogspot.com/
This BOO party was started by Toni at the Tattered Cottage.
Please keep the fun going by following these instructions:
1. You have 24 hours to work your spell. 2. Copy and post the Halloween Boo Poem with the instructions for playing. 3. Pick 4 blogs you enjoying visiting and tell why you enjoy visiting them, with a link to their blog and remember to link back to me. 4. Go to the original BOO party post at the Tattered Cottage and add your MckLinky. 5. Let's see how fast and far this spreads between now and Halloween.
Well- today is a very crappy day! (view from outside my office) One of those days where you would pay anything to just stay in bed. The sun started to finally peek out from behind the large rain clouds around 8:15 this morning. It was so dark so late that my kids chewed Mike a new butt this morning for getting them up so early! (they were actually running behind!)
So with the weather report... my tub is delayed and my drywall compound isn't dry, so my husband gets a 'free day' today. AND we're a day farther from my new bathroom! HOWEVER... we did lay out the tile last night to figure out a pattern... I see the silver lining to all this.