Try to take time to find the simple things in life before it's gone...
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
It's a BOO Party!
The air is cool, the season is fall, Soon Halloween will come to all. Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore... Tricky witches at your door. The spooks are after things to do, In fact, a spook brought this "BOO" to you. The excitement comes when friends like you, Copy this note and make it two. We'll all have smiles on our faces, When we see who Boo'd who's places.
I was boo'd by Robelyn at http://www.redneckchic.blogspot.com/. And I'm passing on the BOO to these four:
1. Sue at http://chiccottagejunk.blogspot.com/
2. Jill at http://jillruth.blogspot.com/
3. Janelle at http://www.thefarmerswifeiniowa.blogspot.com/
4. and Ann at http://magpiecottage.blogspot.com/
This BOO party was started by Toni at the Tattered Cottage.
Please keep the fun going by following these instructions:
1. You have 24 hours to work your spell. 2. Copy and post the Halloween Boo Poem with the instructions for playing. 3. Pick 4 blogs you enjoying visiting and tell why you enjoy visiting them, with a link to their blog and remember to link back to me. 4. Go to the original BOO party post at the Tattered Cottage and add your MckLinky. 5. Let's see how fast and far this spreads between now and Halloween.