Thursday, October 29, 2009

I done good!




Well- last weekend I had my first craft booth at the high school where I grew up. My mom has been doing it for years, so I thought I'd see if my junking tastes would fit in with the crowd.

Whew! What a day! My head was SO big I was afraid I wasn't going to get back out of the building!!! I had people lined up and backed up in my booth! Many great comments and a couple invites to other shows... yep, I done good!

Here's some pix of my booth! Thanks for stopping by and have a GRRReat day!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I am SO HAPPY for you!!!!! It's so scary to put yourself "out there" isn't it?! I have two very small little shows I'm doing these next two weekends. (Like in homes) I have no idea how it will go...
Do you have another one scheduled?

Jill said...

Oh, and Thanks for the link!!

red.neck chic said...

Look at YOU GO!!! Your booth TOTALLY ROCKS!!! There are like........25 things I would have drug home if you weren't mis-placed...why are you not in Texas yet? LOLOL

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You SO deserve it!!!

;) robelyn

Its So Very Cheri said...

How exciting and congrats. I came by to visit all the other boo'd gals. Love your blog, will follow and hope you will do the dame.

Cheri

Unknown said...

That's great! Your booth looks great and inviting! I'm a total shameless junker too and am just getting into the craft show and Etsy business AND starting a blog. It's a little nerve racking, but totally fun isn't it?! Great job!