Wednesday, December 16, 2009

YES! I am still alive!!!

wOw! What a month! I mean seriously, I have met myself coming and going since before Thanksgiving, and word has it, Christmas is in 9 days!

Let's see, I've been busy with this...



and this...



oh- and how about this...



and that's just my home life!

Then there is work... adopted a family in honor of our boss a great Veteran with three small kids, so I was out shopping for them. Then as HR, I got to purchase 43 different gifts at different price ranges for all our employees. Add Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Volleyball and basketball practice and you have this...




So, this is my tree... I wasn't going to put one up, but figured I should, it is Christmas... or is it Easter... or maybe Halloween... oh who cares... it can fly with any season!





Hope you all have a great Holiday Season! I am off to my internal office Christmas party, then maybe, just maybe, between my next Christmas concert, wrestling meet, basketball scrimmage, and floor Christmas party, and 13 year anniversary celebration... I will see you again!

3 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Stranger Danger!!!

Beautiful Kim - you have been bizzzzzzzzzzzzy fer sure!!! Sometime in the middle of all of that, be sure and remember to breathe!!! Your babies are gorgeous - as is your tree!!! I'm luvin' the flashcards!!!

In case I don't "see" you again 'til after Christmas - Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!!! And your co-workers. LOL

And - Happy Anniversary!!!
;-) Robelyn

Sherry said...

Love the tree! Happy Anniversary!

Jill said...

Whoa girl---slow down! Right now, none of my kids are too sports minded and I don't miss it (should I have said that?!) I wish you too a Merry Christmas and a Happy Anniversary! Go off with that husband of yours for a break!