Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's close... so very close...


Whoo Hoo!! Look at my tub!!!!!

O.k. I'm a little excited (I sleep with this pix every night!) my tub is on it's way. This bathroom remodel has been time consuming and drawn out! I dream of my beautiful bathroom where I can relax in a tub for the first time in 8 years!

I ordered the tub last week and they sent me this pix of what I should be receiving at my house tomorrow! Granted, we're not 100% ready for the tub yet, but with an extra week or two we should be on the home stretch!

So far I haven't killed my husband and buried him in the backyard... only because I need his help to carry up the tub! I will most defintely post pix of the bathroom when it's ALL DONE!!!

2 comments:

red.neck chic said...

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're getting your tub!!! I was starting to smell you...hahaha!

Seriously, I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see your bathroom when it's done!!! I love the rest of your house!

:-) Have a good afternoon!!!

Robelyn

Chic Cottage Junk said...

Oh, Kim, I was just telling my DH about your bathroom remodel and then walla - here's an update on it all! How cool to finally have a new tub on the way. You must feel like a million bucks (or is that what this remodel is costing?!)

Maybe you can post pics broadcasting from your new tub!

Sue